RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
1. All sale items are final sale and cannot be returned.
General guidelines for making a return:
• Notify Rani & Reine that you intend to return your purchase within 14 days of receiving the shipment.
• Ship the goods back to Rani & Reine within 14 days of notifying us of the return.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
• Customers will receive a refund for the cost of the goods only, shipping is non-refundable.
• Refunds will be processed within 14 days of the goods being received by Rani & Reine.
• The goods must be returned in their original condition, tags and labels attached, unwashed, unworn and ready for resale, with no stains or perfumes or signs of use, ready for re-sale.
• For international customers, please check with your postal carrier to find out how to avoid any customs fees or duties on return shipments. Any customs or duties fees incurred as part of a return will be deducted from the customer's refund.
• COD shipments will not be accepted
Please follow the general guidelines above for returns. in addition:
• Notify Rani & Reine that you intend to exchange your purchase
• Customers are responsible for return shipping fees.
• Customers are responsible for shipping fees for the replacement item.
• For international customers, please check with your postal carrier to find out how to avoid any customs fees or duties on return shipments. Any customs or duties fees incurred as part of a return will be charged to the customer.
• COD shipments will not be accepted.
4. DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE GOODS
Please follow the guidelines above for returns. In addition:
For Defective Goods:
Please Notify Rani & Reine that you intend to return your purchase. Rani & Reine will substitute or replace defective goods at our discretion.
The customer is responsible for any shipping charges, duties and customs fees for returning the defective goods to Rani & Reine.
For the exchange of defective goods, Rani & Reine will assume the cost of shipping a replacement item from Rani & Reine to the customer.
For Goods Damaged in Transit:
Rani & Reine does not assume responsibility for goods damaged in transit. Please lodge a formal complaint with the postal carrier. See our Shipping policy for more information.
SAMPLE CANCELLATION FORM
(If you want to cancel your order, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To Sarah Dunn, Ziegelhüttestraße 14, 72072 Tübingen, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.